HOW TO SIGN UP TO PLAY PICKLEBALL
The VPA uses SignUpGenius for booking both indoor and outdoor sessions. Once you click a Sign Up button on our schedule page, you will be taken to the SignUpGenius site to register your spot to play.
The first time involves a few steps to get going, but it is pretty straightforward after that.
PARTNER PLAY SIGN-UP TUTORIAL
Begin by checking the box of the spot you are filling, and
then click SUBMIT at the bottom of the screen.
Once you have clicked SUBMIT, you will be brought here.
Find the Quantity button.
Click on the dropdown menu and select 2.
Enter your partner’s full name.
Select your options and click SIGN UP NOW!
Confirm your information and, if you like, you can share your sign up on social media
or add it to a calendar. Close the window or click RETURN TO SIGN UP.
HOW TO CANCEL YOUR SESSION
- Under the PLAY tab, choose either INDOOR COURTS or OUTDOOR COURT and find the session day you are signed up for.
- Click on “Change your sign-up.”
- Choose “I signed up as a Sign-Up Genius member.”
- Log in using your email and password.
- Scroll down to your name – when you see “edit, swap or delete,” click on “delete.”
- Click on “YES – delete.”
NOTE: You must be logged on to Sign-Up Genius to delete your name. If you haven’t yet signed up to be a Sign-Up Genius member, you will need to do so.